Course 2 Study of – Vampire Facial Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Collagen Therapy Skin Needling roller method, is performed by harvesting platelets from the patient’s blood to massage with H.A into the chosen area in-between each set of Skin Needling. Skin Needling with the roller is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a device that contains fine needles. These needles are used to puncture the skin at various depths to create a controlled skin injury. Each puncture creates trauma to the skin which in turn channel’s the release of growth factors and stimulates collagen production through the wounds healing process.
You will be required to complete a pre-course study which will be sent out via email to complete before attendance on the course.
Day 1 – Theory of PRP and Skin Needling with a roller technique home study
Day 2 – Theory of Phlebotomy home study
- Background of Phlebotomy
- Anatomy & Physiology of the arm including anatomy of the vein and site selection
- Consultation and consent forms
- Contra-indications and contra actions
- Good and bad veins – which to use and which not to use
- Complications that can arise during treatment
- Health, Safety & Legislation and best practice
- How to use a tourniquet
- Infection Control
- Needle stick injury and how to deal with it
Day 3 – This is a practical day and consists of – practical in the training facilities with live models
- Process of taking blood from an artificial arm in a correct and safe way and role play
- Techniques and practical application of taking live bloods
- Clinical assessments on live models
- Learners are assessed on performance which must be passed before completion of the course.
- Application of the PRP with Skin Needling technique
Why train with Bristol Beauty Aesthetics Training?
- Make a huge return on investment – this could be the start of an exciting new career!
- No beauty experience needed.
- Each course is taught by trainers with years of experience.
- Small class sizes.
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you are certified.
- Advice on each course with recommendations of manufacturers and products discount codes.
Book your training course with us today. Our beauty training courses are held in Portishead, Bristol.
Contact us on 0117 287 2377 or email email@example.com.